View Single Post
Old 23-04-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 13
lonelyman007k is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonelyman007k is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonelyman007k is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
i think some new blood appeared at peter's house (1820), pity they cannot outcall to other houses.
as much as i am against his fake FR antics, some of his new blood show some promise in terms of looks , mostly very SYT 93后小妹妹 ( easily able to command $150 in fl scene now, now mostly rubbish overpriced/ girls/aunties on swolf site)

also one of them i tried have D cup natural boobs light colored nips , a suprise to me cause i chose based on her face, as her clothes was not revealing. ( maybe currently the biggest pair of natural boobs now) , very refreshing indeed..
heard she going back soon want to submit card this wednesday, as she dont like the working condition here, after 3 days into the job. sad indeed. hope some bros can convince her to stay. i know the agent she work with in hk, and in hk easily 1 day 4000-5000rmb, some more no need service foreigners.

and ppl here zap me 50 points to say i am the promoter or clone . you can check my past posts. sometimes gems need to be shared discreetly so they will stay longer, but at the same time keep them away from people who spoil market / roberts.
I went to l18h20 a few months back and tried 2WLS (DuolI n Xiaoyu). The qualities of their services definitely beat most fls in the market. Duno they still there anot.