Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ishtarzsisis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Was there last week.
A few qsn i'll try to answer.

Not sure if she can speak english but she cld speak a few words. She can speak mandarin and malay.

This is the massage of the "veins?" That connects your balls to your kidney. And for first timers, its painful. Its like a needle hit the nerve kind of pain and interestingly, the pain moves. So u can kinda trace it moving along your abdomen and there's shit u can do till she release the hold. Hahahah. Just embrace the pain. She does stop when she see your face cannot make it one. So not so torturous.

She says its gonna be 25% lesser pain the next time round or at least she hopes it will be. Got a few drinks to avoid. But i dun think i can avoid all. Not supposed to drink cold water, mineral water n tea. Tats what i remembered cos in between the advise, she's doin the treatment. So cant concentrate much esp when u dun know what to expect from her. But all in all, i felt it was good.

Gonna try next session next week. See if it does help.

For me, i was more thirsty the next few days n my urine was darker esp since i''m drinking more. So quite unusual.

Hope u find this useful for first timers