View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsakura View Post
Working hours : 11am till late
Name : 楊紫 (Yang Zi )
Nationality: Chinese
Height:1.64m
Weight:50kg
Boob : natural B
I have been to Geylang to find girls for the past 3 years . two days before I tried 楊紫 this should be my unforgettable one . Here I recommend all bro should not miss the chance to visit her if you are in Singapore .
She have a pretty looking face with lightweight body figure . She treat me as her real lover and can give me genuine girlfriend feeling , while making love she is an excellent sex machine ,really cannot forget I used my favorite doggy position to fuck her violently for at least five minutes and then give her a perfect shot .
I am totally impressed by her excellent sex skill and strong GFF she let me sleep beside her and enjoy romantic chatting after sex .
So what are you waiting for bros .
Hi, Bro, I don't think it is L1615A. There is only L16H15 and I don't think there is a Yang Zi there. Could it be that she is from W15 and was called over?