View Single Post
Old 19-01-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 13
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
FR on kimi from wonderland.

After the recend success in commando this stable. Decide to book another gal from it and hopefully its bettter than previous one.

Kimi with AR caught my attention. Fast hand fast leg book a session with her. Reach desiltination before okt give me the address. Pray hard i get the room with lock.

Upon entering, saw her with a nice dress. Went ahead and hug her. To my surprise she seems unfriendly and push me away. Wtf.

Enter room she proceed to undress herself in a CORNER and ask me to do the same. Totally feel shitty man. She must have a bad day i thought. Nevermind me proceed to undress and wrap myself in towel before proceed to bath.

Bath SOP. Or rather worse than SOP. Ownself Wash up no action at all. Just barely rinse and did not wash my crackhole. I start to doubt if she provide AR.

Back to room. She proceed to catbath me. After awhile, she took the cap and wanted to bonk liao. I was again like... wtf!!! Ask her to ar me, and she "proceed"..... and i saw her spit saliva on her hand and wanted to poke me in my asshole with her finger. I hold her and tell her forget it. No AR and proceed to finger her. No response no feeling type of response from her. Now my cock is soften liao..... simple bored by the series of response from her

Ask her to suck my cock and she proceed with the type fuck type attitude. Super sian and turn off.. after a hard time.... finally manage to cmi and tats it.

Pay her up and fuck off from her after bath. Super piss off and its just not my day. Totally cannot make it!!!

Wonderland okt.. pls wake her up and give her piece of word. Nice body nice face fuck type attitude. No AR dont put in the advert got AR!!
No BBBJ also??? Spitting saliva some more???
Fingering also no reaction aka la kopi???
Why must have attitude when she is here to work???
No wonder she dropped from 140 to 120...
Bro, tomorrow is a better day la.
I will stick to the tried n tested if i find a good one😊