View Single Post
Old 25-05-2014, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGKai View Post
Field Report
Anqi
Wh15

Body: She is on the short side, maybe 160cm. But her body has a good shape, not skinny not fat. She has very soft skin and a very sexy face. She reminded me of a Korean friend of mine I've always wanted to fuck, but hotter. She doesn't wear crazy makeup but does have great fake eyelashes. Long soft hair. Very sexy.

Pre-shower: After the door closes, she gets really sensual. Lots of petting and sensual French kissing. She undresses me and herself while doing a sexy dance and slapping her ass occasionally.

Shower: She uses her own soap "Dove" brand and does a good job cleaning up didi. She also gave me a soapy breast fuck and soapy body massage. She offered bbbj in shower but I declined. I only do with condom. She also has mouthwash which she shares with me. Then I dried myself up while she finished.

Cat bath/bj: She has a very naughty look and even says "wo hen huai". Then proceeds to do SOP cat bath and bj. We also make out and French like lovers in between. She is very natural about it. She also got wet fast when I fingered her and tickled her clit. No KY needed.

FJ: lots of kissing, different positions. She is game for anything and does a lot o moaning, eye contact and not sure if she cums, but a few times she acted like she did...even grabbing my hand and making me fondle her breast while she went crazy grinding my ass from doggy style. She has powerful technique to make me cum fast the first time. We rested for 5 min and then went a second round where she was game to go a long time.

Post-coitus: She is super friendly and good to talk to. We talked for a few minutes, just resting and fondling each other before she thoroughly showered me. I dressed myself, tipped her $30 and left.

RTF: yeah, for sure. Although, I'm curious to try HuiHui. Of Hui Hui is as good as you guys say and they have chemistry, Tarma between the two would be mind blowing.
what is her boob size?