View Single Post
Old 29-09-2013, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 18
kawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

Went to gold point and this is what i'll like to share...

Went in, was asked if i have been here before, said no, choose 1.5 hrs, proceed to wash feet (by myself!), a petite NL (lucky cos i saw some big bones NL there, prefer the petite type) was assigned to me. While waiting for 5 mins, played with the WIFI there. Her name was H, say she's from sumatra, ask me if i've been here before again and if want soft or harder massage. Asked for soft, but it was quite hard still (maybe i too weak lol). Massage was average, usually i will fall asleep for >1 hr massage if the massage is good but i didnt. The pillow was very flat, and they didnt use a towel to cover it. The partition was quite warm, didnt see any part of the aircon around it, almost sweat during the massage when i was covered with the towel. Dont know if it's good or bad, but she uses the entire 1.5 hrs for massage. Until when time's up then she ask me if want extend 0.5 or 1 hr for "penis treatment". I was thinking waste time, now got to buy 0.5 hrs for that, anyway i say ok. The 0.5 hrs was a "batin", asked me for extra 30 if want to touch her, say not all girls provide the svc so keep it hush hush. I bargain to 20. Her boobs was huge for her size, a c cupper so i like. She really batin-ed for 30mins. Didn't really enjoy the batin-ing process, only enjoy the $20 extra touching. After everything, went to shower. It's a must because she put tons and tons of oil, i feel coated with a lot of oil. Total paid 161 for 2 hrs + 20 (not sure if i kana chopped). Will i return? yes maybe to try the other prettier NL, like those petite NL with big boobs very much....any recommendation from the bros here?