Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
badbadlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: French 150 Girls

My delayed FR for Ling Ling :
L6h69

1) Looks : 7.5/10. Young and sweet looking. Very friendly and cheerful. Nice soft personality from the way she talks.

2) Body : 8/10. Slim body with long slender legs. Smooth and quite fair skin.

3) Boobs : 6/10. Small B. Not for boobs lovers. But nice pinkish nipples that are nice to lick and suck.

4) Massage : 9/10. Very hardworking. Surprisingly good and hard massage to soothe my backaches.

5) BBBj : 9/10. Very hardworking. Water bbbj in the bathroom and Listerine bbbj on bed, Damn shiok!

6) Frenching : 9/10. Small mouth and soft lips for frenching. Slow sensual to passionate frenching.

7) Painting : 8/10. Wet and horny when painted. Pinkish to light brownish pussy. Told her my mouth was wet with her juices. She say her juices should be a bit saltish but I tasted no smell. Make her taste her juice by frenching her again after painting. She is naughty and playful at times.

8) FJ : 9/10. Very wet and horny. Nice sexy moanings. Sound like natural moanings. Try missionary and doggie. Piak and finish her at doggie.

9) GfE : 9/10. Very hardworking and friendly. Still can cuddle, hug and French kiss again after FJ. Aftersales service are very good.

10) Rtf : Maybe. As I am still a boobs lover although I like her service and frenching and hard massage 按摩。

Last edited by badbadlee; 12-01-2017 at 08:33 PM.