View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Originally booked Candy from dreamz88, happy happy head to the location, then got the info that Candy was feeling sore. Operator recommended An An instead.

Quite LL becos already there and too last-minute to book an alternative, so what to do? ... As a saving grace though, An An turned out to be a good fuck, no regrets accepting.

FR for An An:

Looks & Figure -- MILFy sexy look. She was wearing lacy lingerie, a big turn on for me. Slim, shapely with nice ass that just begs for doggie. Enhanced C cups, felt firm but squeezable, not the hard type. Good surgeon's handiwork! Says she is 26 (with much laughter!)

French -- yes, she will reciprocate.

BBBJ -- good, got some feeling. Started the session by getting on her knees and blowing me, while i slowly face-fucked her. Did not try CIM.

Paint -- totally off-limits, unfortunately. Used her hand to block and make sure i got the message.

FJ -- Veteran of several tours here, and also worked in JB before, as she tells me, but pussy still snug enough for enjoyment. Always feels good to pound a lady with C cups and shapely body like that. Need not say more ... 2 shots within the hour, plus a light massage in between.

Afterwards, in the remaining time, had fun TCSS with her, and she shared some chocs with me. Her english is pretty good for a thai, can converse easily.

Note that she's a bit OCD / clean freak. Has a box of wet tissues on stand by for wiping. She will wipe your 'gun' clean clean before and after action. Not a big deal to me, but what made me really LOL was the way she arranged all her stuff neatly on the floor beside the mattress, against the wall - tissue boxes, tubes of lube and KY all lined up and facing the same direction! Like standby for inspection

Satisfactory bonk worth the $S, even if slightly pricier compared to other offerings out there now. She'll be here till 25th, for those wanting to have a go.

Last edited by StealthBomber; 12-01-2017 at 10:46 PM.