View Single Post
Old 13-01-2017, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!
WonderLand - Veronica

After Mimi left, was looking around for the next girl to visit.

Stable: WonderLand
Girl: Veronica

My original target was Ting Ting, but did not act as I have bad experience with nice looking girl. Was looking at this thread and saw a bro posted his experience with Ting Ting, and decided I should give it a try. Then I decided to view at the FL page to see are there any new girls available and Veronica caught my eye.

Not sure why, but I seems to find her familiar, and decided to give OKT a call to check if I can have a slot with her. Replied was Yes, so confirmed the slot and proceed to work. Slot booked was few hours ago.

Reached the location given by OKT. Took a while before I was direct to the base.

Looks - 7/10. Just looks like the photo posted by OKT.

Body - 7/10 Normal

Boobs - 6/10, natural and soft with protruding long nipple. Not very big but I am ok with the size.

Shower - 6/10 mouthwash, whole body wash package and a bit of back massage

Bbbj - 7/10 Not a pro but still love it as it's from below the balls to the shaft before going to the tip of the head. Then it's a normal Bbbj to deep Bbbj.

FJ - did not try much as I was asking her to do Bbbj.
1st shot was from her riding(not really wild but like a lover doing it slow and steady speed) and before i take over in missionary.
2nd shot did not complete but the style we did was doggie followed by missionary, hj and Bbbj. I was too tired so eventually stopped her and we cont to chit chat to know each other more.

French - have

Pussy - 7/10 no weird smell + little hair.

Moaning - 5/10, there is but just soft in volume

GFE - 8/10, was a very friendly and hardworking girl. When the 2nd shot did not complete, she kept apologizing although, not really her fault.
Communications - 7/10 speaks and understand english, just have to speak slowly. She did told me once that I spokes too fast

RTF: Yes. She gives me the feel of Mimi and XJ combination, plus I wanted to try other stuffs with her ...

Like to thanks OKT for bringing the girls I like.

Something about Veronica,

Born in Isan

Worked in:
1) BBK in a bakery place
2) bar in Phuket
3) FL in JB

None of her parents have Chinese look, but yet to me she looks like a Chinese.

No tattoo

First time in Singapore as stated by OKT

Last but not least treat her well if you are going to visit + revisit her.

Last edited by Wetdevil; 13-01-2017 at 03:41 PM.