View Single Post
Old 13-01-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Actually I was not disappointed with the girl as I chose to carry on with the session even tho I know she was not Bella. It was my decision and I dun blame others for that.
I am however disappointed by the way the operator's way of treating customers and handling my feedback as it made me feel that he switched the girl on me just to accept my booking and take my money.
If the girl I wanted is not available at the time I requested just honestly say so and not say yes she is free then throw another girl to me. This is fucking cheating.
Well said bro. Its your decision to carry on. Its the response that matter.

Just sharing. Recently I got a airport (cup a) gal which was advertise as busty. Pics did not show must on her boobs and i was silly enough to go commando to try her (no FR).

Since in the room and clothes were off,i continue the session though disappointed about her boobs. The flat chested gal make up by doing good service. High GFE. After the session, i feedback to the okt and he promptly apologise and took efforts to go back to their advertisement to remove the "busty word". Thumbs up to this okt.