View Single Post
Old 19-01-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Bro, thank you for sharing your lovely jialat tarma story. Quite an expensive tarma experience you had. You should had not worn the expensive watch when going chiong.

Hope you can post more jialat stories to share here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siambee View Post
this one in 2014.......

feeling horny one night, decided to book my regular ML (SYT) for a session at 11pm. when i reach the location, do the usual sms 1st, but instead of going straight to the unit, she ask me go roof top.

reach there, notice there was a small swimming pool and 2 SYT giggling inside the pool. one of them call me and i notice she was my reg ML and another girl doing the same trade. they ask me join them for a swim 1st, i didnt reject cos both of them naked swim and make me a 3rd one. down there was pure fun of swimming, teasing and splashing water for a good 1hr, all out for view of other people around the nearby building and condos, but i seriously doubt anyone can have a good view since no lighting at all.

times up, go back with both of them and since everyone was on the mood, i sound out for a tarma session and piak both of them 1 round each.... happy ending after 2 hrs with slow teasing no rush time love making session and pay up 200 each include tips.

so where is the jialek issue? when i get back to my car and see my time, notice how come my watch crystal got water vapor 的.... then to my horror i forget to screw tight my watch crown when i do manual winding on it before leaving my house, and happily swim with it just now. End up spending $800++ for a complete overhaul. To make things worse, actually just did the complete overhual 6 months back before this incident.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.