View Single Post
Old 19-01-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Tried Yaris from LV:

Another MILF, but figure still got acceptable shape. Resembles a pinay nurse that stays same block as me, that kind of look and tan Very pleasant demeanour and smile. Will be perfect if can bang her in nurse uniform ... hahahahhh

Not much gfe or kc but purely professional service-oriented from start to end. Which is good as i was lazy and just nice she's the service type. I just lie down and let her do her stuff once 1st shot was done with.

BBBJ very shiok with all the pattern and tongue action, too bad it was only for a short while as she swiftly got me hard and ready for FJ.

Massage was the highlight as she works in this line back in thailand. After the usual moves, she asked if i wanted a dick massage... Out comes the baby oil and her hands worked their magic. She likes to play with asshole as well so don't be surprised. At the same time, tease by opening her mouth near my dick and inviting CIM. Funny how she stopped doing that when sensing that i was going to unload and finally did so all over her hands.

Not the typical lustful release session with tight SYT but more like MILF massage with happy endings. Still enjoyable and relaxing for a change.