View Single Post
Old 19-01-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 15
TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jieqian View Post
Went to visit Rei from Teeruklover

ended first shot, saw blood. I was like WTF.
Girl reaction gave me the impression she knew it was coming. Not apologetic at all.

Very terrible and bad experience at teeruklover

Hope all the stable boss who read this review will manage the girls better
Hi Bro Jieqian,

Sorry to have heard that such a disastrous incident happened to you during your session with Rei last night. Based my understanding from Rei after you left the premises. Her menses actually came much more earlier than the foreseen date. As menses is part of mother nature, Both me and Rei seek your kind understanding that it is not within our control shall there be a time lapse over on this matter. Both me and Rei is deeply apologetic over this matter that occurred to you yesterday and we seek your forgiveness over this matter. I do hope to see you come visit us again despite the bad experience you have encountered on your 1st visit with us.

Sincere Apologies.
Bro SK.