Old 26-01-2016, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
frodopunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Maybe just to input some information on the sector where no bros would like to try, however, as a adventurous beings and lazy bastard i decide to rely on our beloved mobile on doing the job on bridging to some dangerous market at Batam. (Wechat)

In total i have engage 3 contact in Wechat which based on merely their photo and communicating with them through the aps.

Encounter 1st: Photo 90% same as real person, engage for ST. Nothing to shout everything SOP. Damage 350k

Encounter 2nd: Photo and real person 200% diff becos here comes Shemale who standard totally cmi.

Encounter 3rd: Photo 80% same as real person engage for LT however, due to uncomfortable with her service paid her ST and ask her to leave. Damage 400k.

Conclusion: When engaging FR in any APPs, please give them a different room number or even different floor of the hotel, ask them reach already msg or call you so you can bring them into your room. If your hotel got some measures of security usually the hotel ppl will bring the FR up to verify with you whether you allow her in. If not they will ask her to leave.

As i mention the 2nd encounter the farker which fake as a woman demand 400k upon leaving say i ask her to come, but i just act that i didn't ask her to come and ask the hotel service people to send her off as he is disturbing me. Luckily he didn't come in or else dunno wat will happen.

Play safe to engage any FR on any APPs, risk is high return might not be as good as you go for the proper hse and KTVs. Sorry for the long essay