View Single Post
Old 13-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: comm geylang diary

Today went 2831 again, i plan to visit other house soon.

My frd called while i just sat around looking at the gers coming in and out, when i saw this fair syt with good body walk down, my brain and my dick had a vote. It was a even 1 - 1 draw until my balls joined in.

Her name very funny, just a number, 06.

Looks: fair SYT. Face is roundish and baby fat type

Body:
Size: petite, slim.
Boobs: big enough but kinda saggy
Tummy: good
Butt: she got the curves but sunken butt cheeks, feels like she lost weight and butt meat shrink
Pussy: special highlight, hers is shoik n tight

Services provided: cat bath, bbbj

Skill level: her cath bath is good and long. Bbbj is average only as suction and intensity are lacking

Attitude/character: i can get along with her, seems ok to me. We did some small talk, seems like ur average working girl

Highlights are her cat bath and her natural shoikness down below. Among the active wl that i tried before, FJ with 06 has the best physical sensation.

Weak point: not everyone can accept her baby fat face. Bodywise, her somewhat saggy boobs r oso a weak point

Also as usual....scout report...

Feng huang, presentable looking milf with milf body, got boob no butt.

Xiao yan, thin and frail looking, fair skin, specs, i heard some comments that she had the teacher specky look but thats up to u to decide. body seems like no butt no boobs.

Miqi, milf category, body looks like bah cai with big ass and big boobs, oso can see a tummy