Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocaw View Post
Too much is being read about china being offended. This is just a shit stirring news, probably manipulated by shit stirrers.

Might be China, might be taiwan. who knows maybe might even be Hong Kong. If singapore pools takes bets, my money is in Singapore. haha.

Everyone has an agenda, from the person writing the article to the one who leaked the news. How about the one flying the drones and taking the pictures ?

What exactly is their agenda ?

Probably stir shit and try to profit off it.

It's the same reason why people keep visiting sites that writes shit articles and news. People like sensational news. The more shit it stirs up, the more flies it attracts.

9 Terrex is nothing. SG can easily write it off.

Don't need to worry about your tax payers money. It's nothing compared those that are already lost.

China being offended ?

Seeing articles and reports like that is amusing.

A country of 1.3 billion offended by a small city state of 5 million ?? Probably 30% of which is not even born and raised in this country ???

Mai lai la.

Not everything you see online and on youtube is real, in this time and age, i read all news with a big spoonful of salt. One pinch is not enough.

Control the media, and you control the world.

Out of 1.3 billion PRCs, How many people in china can point to a world map and point out where is Singapore ?

Well, after this week, definitely a lot more.

My 2 cents
In general, your points about media stirring shit for readership or for other hidden agenda make sense.

But u missed out the real important message.

The PRC spokesperson represents the stand of their government. N what he said is more of a warning to Singapore. It ain't friendly.

这是"下马威"。

Any talk about Singapore government is so rich that it can write off the 9 Terrex is also immature.

It's not about $.

It is about power.

China will eventually become a super power.

Singapore government chose to stir shit with them instead of being her friend.

How wise?😒