View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12908 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My little ballet studio....

I hire a secretary, Heo, to manage the studio. She is pretty, sexy with perky C cups and pinkish nipples. Slim with no fats. Only 18, a fresh graduate from high school.
She looks like a Japanese AV star..
It's a tough employment market, so she is thankful for the job. It's relatively easy work managing the ballet studio, and I pay her very generously. About US$10,000 per month.
How did she qualify for this dream job? I set out interviews asking for full body and face shots. Then I got Heo alone. She was the prettiest and sexiest of the 100+ applicants.
I knew what I wanted. I told her how much I would pay my future ballet studio manager. Her eyes opened so wide!
Then I walked up behind her, stroked her neck and hair, and asked her what she was willing to do for the job....

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 09-04-2016 at 04:38 PM.