View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 11
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited 2 lovely ladies after positive FRs by fellow bros:

Mi Mi

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p...ostcount=28890

Pleasant looking that grows as the session went on. She did not put on any make up. I thought she'll look quite chio if she put on some light make up. Slim, petite figure with cup B.
Attentive from the time I stepped into the apartment. She even sent a thank you note after I left for treating her gently. I believe in treating the girls well but this is the first time a ML bother to thank me for it, which I appreciate.
Soft spoken and very polite girl.
She puts in considerable effort in the massage section and asked where you'll like her to focus the massage on. Commendable effort.
Now to everyone's favourite part. Not a fan of bbbj, so i skipped that. She gave me a long ticklish catbath that aroused my bro. Good roaming signals. Surrendered my load in no time.
We chatted after the deed and she told me that she may not be here for long. For her service oriented attitude and polite personality, I'm planning a RTM after vit M replenish.

Mo Mo

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p...ostcount=28835

SYT with some light make up. Was wearing some loose lingerie that hid her voluptuous figure. Would prefer her in some tight fitting top given her ample assets She gave me the vibe of a poly/jc gal who likes cutesey things.
Offered to bath with me which I declined as it will be too squeezy in the small shower area. On reflection, i should have said yes. The small the space the better. Silly me.
Puts in decent effort in massaging but it was not long before she moves into vixen mode to turn me on. The ticklish HDLY combined with some catbath makes me horny. Finally, its time to flip over and its time to enjoy her assets. Many patterns in her HJ mode which reminds me of Miqi. My precious bro succumbed after some time.
Gave me a head massage after the deed. RTM? definitely , if i have the urge to enjoy a SYT.

Can compare Mi mi, Mo Mo?
Personally, i think they belong to 2 different categories. Mi mi is like a demure polite personal secretary while Mo mo is like a SYT mistress. In fact, I also have a milf fetish, whom is Qing Qing in SLG. Depending on my fetish for the day, I'll RTM the ladies accordingly