Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyl118 View Post
HI Bros,

Yesterday was a disappointing day in island (kl boy here)
Came penang on tuesday for a job, after working 3 days tirelessly, finally had the opportunity to drive around to look for some action. It was about 11.45pm when I left work. Took a drive to town to some hotels as some bros here recommend but sadly these 2 place are close wardolf and northam, not even sure if they offer action.

Was suprised, unlike kl the shops close so early here, was about to give up hope and stop my car to buy toothpaste at one of the busy streets after a right turn from waldorf hotel. Saw 2 freelance standing at the street looking for prey, but both look was average so I declined, walked further up and one uncle ask if I want girl, I said sure if ok I take not ok I leave, so he lead me to one hotel just next to waldorf, about 5 rooms of viet girls he said, saw 3 and left as it is not to my liking and I prefer prc, the prixe was 200 summore for viets. (Sure the uncle mark up) declined and bought my toothpaste and head back to hotel with disappointment.

As I reach my hotel vistana, saw one uncle bringing one NL to lift, she looks like a model . Slim , fair , tall. I am thinking must be a fl nl la cannot be so young date uncle mar =p. Wanted to ask for contact hhaha but dont dare

Finally went back hotel and sleep.

Guess the scene in penang here abit different compared to kl. Any bros can recommend some place? I will return favor if you bros come kl or need kl info ^^
how many days u here bro?