FR report
Name: You You
House: 1608
boobs: B
looks: 7.5
french: 8
bbbj: 7
fj; 8

Feeling particularly horny so i went down GL walk around. start with 1615 and walk around. came to 1608 and found this sweet lady that look like my ex. point her to OKT and she gave me a smile hold my hand and walk me to our room.

She help me to strip out of my clothes. Her voice also very sexy leh.. When we went into the bath, we french kissed each other. It was nice and wet. I touch touch her all over the place. She boob massage me from the back while massaging me did with her soapy finger from the front. Then she used her breasts to rub my nipple my didi and uses her ass crack to soap my didi as well. We spent quite some time groping and frenching inside the bath.

After the bath, we proceed to the bed where the catbath started. She really took her time to lick me. She started licking me from the back of my ear down towards my neck and then to my nipple. Her tongue was quickly followed by her finger which scratched me in softly tantalzing strokes. I also love her soft stroke on my asshole while she perform AR.

She did me really nice and good bbbj. After 25 minutes, I couldn’t take it anymore. Without me saying anything she seems to know what I wanted and cap me.

I rode her doggy style and was grabbing her boobs from behind. Her moaning when I went in deep deep into her was most tantalizing. It was a serious turn on. All those images I had of my ex come into my mind when I was humping her. I imagine we were doing each other in our deserted class room back in the good old school days after the class has dismissed. I thrust harder and harder. Her hold on my wrist got tighter and tighter as I rode along deep in my fantasy. Her pussy became very wet and she moaned really loud. I finally released my army of millions into her with cap on

We lie in bed and cuddled for a while. She helped massage my back while we french kissed some more.

Will definitely be back to bonk her somemore