Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao_Zhu fresh FR Part 17 : FR on sexy Vampire!!! (CODED)

Date that bonk her : 23/09/02

Went down to HQ today to try Vampire Lover but waited too long so change it to Sexy vampire...

We went in to the room than we start to chat and take off our cloth and proceed to the bath. Nothing happen while bathing, after we dry our self i proceed to the bed and she start to lick my niple slowly and slowly to my knee. Than from the knee back to my nipple after awhile she proceed down to bbbj. She start off with licking my balls slowly and gentlely than slowly lick to my didi head and she lick around my didi head than she put my didi deep in to her mouth at first nothing happen BUT now.......

This time while she put my didi deep in to her mouth i can feel that smoething lick my balls while she put my didi deep in her mouth and the feeling was GREAT!!! she do this a few times more than i open my eyes and look at her cause i want to know how she do this so i keep looking at her while she put my didi deep in to her mouth and i saw it.... This was how she do first she lick my head & balls slowly and wet than she put my didi DEEP in to her mouth while my didi go in to her mouth her tongue came right out and lick my balls and i feel damn Shoik (cause so many gals i had tried and none of them do this) after i know how she do it so i close my eyes and enjoy... While i feeling my didi deep in her mouth and than her tongue came out and lick my balls and she will keep on rudding my balls..... So far no gals make me going to CUM while they are doing the bbbj and she was the FIRST gal that make me going to CUM while bbbj and i love it man....

When i feel i going to CUM than she stop and proceed to lick my balls again and i cool down than she start this bbbj again and my didi was so hard till i can't tahan.... Think it your self while a gal put your didi deep in to her mouth and her tongue still can come out and lick you balls while she was doing the deep troat bbbj you will feel like you are in the 7 HEAVEN ohhhhhhh yeah..... her tongue was like a snake and turn here and there and while she lick your balls or head you will just feel something Very very smooth rubbing you didi head or balls....

After awhile she stop and help me to put on CD than i turn her over and now my turn to service her i startto lick around her nipple than other hand on her other boobs playing with her nipple than i suke her nipple gentlely while sucking her nipple my tonguewil play with her nipple after awhile she put my didi nto her pussy and i feel that her pussy was very thight and my didi very hard to go in but it still go in lah than i start off with a slow speed than she hug me thight at that time i was thinking "now only slowly speed you hug till like that... than full speed how?" so i slowly turn to normal speed than she hug and moan even louder than suddenly i change it to fast speed she moan louder and hug me even thight than i rock her hard cause i can't tahan liao so i need to rock her hard.... than after awhile i CUM and when i try to pull my didi out she use her pussy and suck and grap my didi don't let me pull out so i said"hello pls lei don't grap can anot?" than she reply"Cannot" than i PUSH MY DIDI IN HARD a few times than her pussy stop to grap my didi.....

FR on Sexy Vampire

Face : 7/10 (cute, plain)
Figure : 7.5/10 (Sexy)
Height : normal Height
Boobs: B cup (with big round nipple)
Skin: fair
Hair : long
BBBJ : 9/10 (i LOVE it..... super bbbj while she do the deep troat bbbj and her tongue will come out and lick you balls at the same time.... and she was the first gal that can make me going to CUM while doing the bbbj)
French Kiss (La JI):NO
FJ : 6/10
Attitute : 6.5/10 (friendly)

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:02 PM.