Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2002, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao_Zhu Fresh FR Part 18 : FR on MG

Date that Bonk her : 24/09/02

Yesterday got makan at HQ so i reach there about 6+ than after makan few of us sit down and talk cock till 10+ and i wanted to bonk so i wanted to bonk Red terrorist but must wait than my Master ask me to take MG she also not bad so i onz loh...

We went to the room and start chating than proceed to bath she clean me up and than we dry our self up and proceed to the bed she start to catbath from my neck to my nipple from my right to my left than slowly down to my leg and from my right leg to my left leg and up to my nipple again than to my neck (her catbath take long time) than to bbbj she lick suck my balls slowly and gentlely than slowly up to my didi head she lick around my didi head than out in her mouth and she bbbj slowly...

while she do the bbbj her finger move up to my nipple and play with it than she her body start to turn to other side but she never let go of my didi than my hand gop around her body to rub and than slowly to her boobs and play with it and she start to moan and she turn her bodt again and again didn't let go of my didi than she pull my hand to grap her boobs and i keep on playing with it....(bbbj also take a long time)

After awhile she put on the CD for me and she sit on me and start to rock me hard while she was do that she also bend dow her head and suck my nipple and she rock me harder and harder and she moan louder and louder... Than she said she want DS so i say ok loh so we change it to DS and i start to rock her fast and the faster i go the louder she moan awhile later she want me to be ontop of her so i also ok loh than i rock her even faster and harder and she keep moaning louder and louder ( her pussy was tight) than after awhile i can't tahan anymore and i CUM than she help me to clean up and than massage for me....

FR on MG:

Face : 5/10 (normal)
Figure : 6/10
Height : normal Height
Boobs: A cup
Skin: normal
Hair : long
BBBJ : 6/10
French Kiss (La JI):NO
FJ : 7/10
Attitute : 7/10 (friendly, Hardworking)

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:02 PM.