Old 01-07-2010, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pchan84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Subang and Sunway

For this FR, i mus thank brother kiamat and sadchaiz for helping me and answers all my enquiries..Both of them reli are nice and good people =D

Went to tis hotel after a recommendation by brother kiamat. Went there and called the OTK, he asked me wat type of girl i wan. I wan young and can speak cantonese one haha, cause i cant speak mandarin. Then wen into the HC and they guided me to a room. Small but quite nice ambience, got bamboo deco there. Waited few minutes then there she come, not bad. Very china doll look. She cant reli speak canto but she made the effort, and she's very bubbly. Then helped me undress and we shower together. She commented on my tattoo and show her tattoo near her forbidden garden.. Sexy ^^ Then dry ourselves, gave me a quick massage then cat bath. Good bj technique and she turn around and let me finger her while she continue giving me bbbj... After caressing, bj-ing and fingering each other, she got very wet and quickly capped me, said she cant tahan.. Haha, i also haven said tat, she wan d.. Then ride on me.. After a while, she said, yr turn to fuck me.. Wow, i love the way she being aggressive hehe, then i screw her missionary, then doggie, then sideway, and my grand finale... I can tell she climax few times, and she lie down there for a minute and keep saying hen li hai..haha..feels like im the one servicing her.. but anyway, she help me shower again and clean up everything. B4 i go, she gave me a hug and a kiss, and saying thank you.. My first cheong adventure.. Hopefully i didnt use and abbreviation wrongly

Name: Wei Wei/ Wai Wai (I cant reli remember) PRC
Face: 7/10
Boobs: 35 or 36 C Cup (Very natural and smooth)
Complexion: Quite fair but definitely smooth
Body: 7/10 (small tummy)
BBBJ: 8/10
AR: Never ask
Fingering: Yes
FK: Din reli french but we kissed every part hehe
FJ: 8/10
Anal: Nope
Damage: 240 + tips
WIR: Maybe

Love the experience, hope for better looking but she is nice enough...