View Single Post
Old 27-01-2013, 09:34 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Tried JinJin last week when my OC went out for majong game with her relatives, she will be back home the next morning.. So I just buzz JJ for a appointment.. She arrived in one hour's time after receiving my location details..

Looks: 7.5/10 (Have to agree that she have the resemblance of 70% of 周迅)
Body: 8/10 (Light weight & nice to hug)
Boobs: 8.5/10 (natural B-cup)
Appearance: Chio, SYT and slight makeup
Autoroam : Yes! I slowly slide my hand into her top and realized that she was sweating a bit as she massage me..so i asked if she is feeling hot...i said you can simply take your clothes..and she did it with her bra on..and once again..i slowly and swiftly unhooked her bra, as she continued her massage..
Oil Massage Service: 7.5/10 (nice pressure and sensual)
Handjob : 8.5/10 (i was fingering and rubbing her 'V' with her panty on..and she became wet, soft moaning...and her hands on my 'P' too..slowly and sensually..we did on each other...Oooh...i must say my soldiers have never shot that high before...)

Realy glad to have a happy ending after a hard day's work.. Heard that recently she service USA Ang Mo who usually pass her 1K rmb for Dinner, Massage and HJ (120 mins / 2hrs)

Damage: 700 yuan / MJ & HJ / 90 mins+ (extra 100 for taxi)
Pls SMS/whatsapp direct @ +86 1822 1490 797 for Jin Jin Apointment