Old 01-11-2014, 01:46 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
johnnytlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: L1615

Just managed to try her service and really top notch! I totally thought I was with a JC girl!

Watching her in the mirror standing in front of me while I'm grabbing her boobs and hugging from behind was really nice... We hugging infront of the mirror nakedly for quite a while before went to shower..

Shower action is a norm, start with front and back BM with some HJ action, then into BBBJ with warm water. She even tried darkie on me. Hahaha...

Though the AR my fav was not done thorough enough but her slow and sensual BBBJ with her smiling face does make it all up. The boobs are really cute and cuddly pair I wold love to play whole day long. I just couldn't get enough of her frenching and boobs. Her look and smile are a real killer!

Missionary into cow girl and straight submission of full load while watching her innocent smiling face and grabbing her cute boobs! Best scene of the day! I walked out a happy man!

The OKT alway do good recommendations! Bai He, Le Le, Tong Tong and Coco all are gems to me!!!

Thumbs up L16H15!!!