View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
FR on Evelyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatoh
...The Singaporean Chinese dominatrix who does hardcore fetish (spanking, whipping, caning and torture) ....
Bro Imom, if you try a dominatrix, please post your FR....
Bro Chatoh,

Due to an overseas posting, I wasn't able to try the S'porean Chinese dominatrix earlier... but I finally got round to it recently. Her name is Evelyn.

I won't go too much into details, but she is definitely very experienced and can go really hardcore if you want. I'm not that extreme myself, so I told her light-to-medium session - and that's exactly what I got. Whips, cuffs, leash and all. The agency is also very professional in the sense that they find out exactly what you want, so that the lady can bring the appropriate equipment. You can also tell them what you want her to wear. She brought a leather dress and another sexy see-through number for our session - she can change in the middle of the session if you want.

She is very easy to talk to and a really nice person - but once she starts the session - whoa, she's good! Looks-wise, she's reasonably attractive and she's got the dominatrix look - can be cfm or strict.... She's about 1.64m, long hair with some dyed streaks, slim with nice legs. Complexion is slightly tanned. My only slight disappointment were her unpainted toenails, but she had decent-shaped toes/nails and with stockings they looked great.

Overall, it was a great session. Definitely the best I've had in S'pore and comparable to the professionals I've tried in Europe, Australia and Japan. Too bad I can't be too regular cos the damage is really high!

Name: Evelyn
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Dressing: 9/10 (gave me exactly what I asked for)
Foot Worship: 9/10 (sexy yet commanding attitude)
Queening: 7/10 (I didn't ask for this, but it was nice)
Ass Worship: 7/10
Punishment: 8/10 (whips and clamps)
Roleplay: 8/10 (good verbal teasing)
Strap-on play: 9/10 (she's definitely experienced - good technique and rhythm)
Overall: 8.5/10 (nice sensual session)
Attitude: 9/10 (friendly off-session, sultry in-session)
Damage: $700 (a little expensive... but she really is the best I've tried in S'pore so far...)
RTF: YES!