View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: FR on Evelyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbase
....My apologies to you, Imom. I had inadvertently made a mistake in my original post as it should have been addressed to you, and not Bro Chatoh....
Just messing with ya, bro.... No offence taken and I hope none given.

2) I shall address qn.2 first, as it will likely make qn.1 irrelevant for the time being. I must apologize to forum newbies like yourself. I can only give out contact details to bros whom I know in some way or other, are real punters (eg. bros who have regularly contributed FRs which I know are real and verified, bros I have met, etc).

Besides, the agency is now 'defunct', meaning the boss only entertains existing customers these days. I need to be comfortable about who I'm sending to them, since these services are not exactly legal. And we know the AVS is actively monitoring this forum and making use of this forum for their busts. I know you have probably signed up just because of this thread/post and you're probably just another bdsm punter, but I can't take any chances on anyone's behalf. Sorry it's gotta be this way....

1) If you are still curious, Evelyn looks to be in her late 20s. Bust size is bordering on the wrong side of a B-cup if I remember correctly. I'm not a boobs person, so I didn't take much notice.