View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty66 View Post
buy her sexy lingerie to let her know your intention sound and clear
Sexy lingerie need to put outside to dry after washed. better buy something TS wife will not suspect first. like body lotion or something use on body. Even just some panties (just a bit better than her usual one). So, when she use it will think about TS too. If she accepted, a day or so TS ask her give you all her old panties. But don't keep at home, bring to somewhere to keep or throw it away. She will sure keep thinking why you need her used panties, and easily wet.
I did the same with my friend too. First was bought body lotion when we shopped together at supermarket. Then later bought some panties online. And her ex-bf never suspect these panties which i bought that time. And I still kept few of her old panties at home, but my wife will never find out. Coz my stuff are too many, specially IT stuff. she will never touch.