Old 11-01-2017, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SuckMyCoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: French 150 Girls

TingTing A WILD AND HOT BABE NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED!
L16 H08

KILLER MOVE: 1) FRENCH KISS: She will ask you to stick out your tongue and she suck, swirl and wriggle it in her mouth! 2) DEEP THROAT BBBJ: So deep she can lick your balls when she reach the end.

If you have been fantasising fucking a Harley Davidson Babe SHE IS THE ONE FOR YOU! http://www.pixelstalk.net/wp-content...ls-620x413.jpg

Big round Ass with B+ Boobs.

We smooch the minute she closes the door, it was intense and hot! Then when she ask me to stick out my tongue and eat it, I was lost! She took off all my clothes before I know it. Then she took off her clothes and lead me to the bathroom.

In the bathroom she continue to French me and rubba rubba me with her naked body and I reach for her pussy to finger. It was damn Siok! Then she turns me around rubs her boobs on my butt and then parted my butt cheeks to AR! Wah So Super SHIOK!! She would play with my balls and kuku then come over and BBBJ me deep throat with tongue wriggling my balls! Wah! Half life gone!

Then we proceed to the bed, I told her I want her to AR and deep throat me again. She said ok, after she catbath, massage with her boobs, she lift my ass to AR while she plays with my balls and HJ me. Then she turns me around and deep throat me again, I tell you I can never forget.

I told her to stop because I want to unload into her then she sheath my kuku and I pound her real hard, I then turn her around and pound her from behind, the scene feels like I am pounding a Harley Davidson Babe, I then turn her to the side and pound her sideway so I could grab her boobs until I released my cum into her!

Worth the money.

Look: I like her wild look so I would give her 7.9
French Kiss: 10
AR: 7, had better ones
BBBJ: 10
GFE: 5.5 Maybe no chemistry but who cares!
RTF: If my money PahPah I think I will see her 3 times a week! Love it!