View Single Post
Old 14-01-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 11
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Bro, thank you for sharing nice sibueyjialat story. Caught in the bed really shit/urine all cum out.

Hope you can come back to post more to share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wins88 View Post
More than 10 years ago, it was common to find illegal brothels in SG where the girls wear police, nurse, SQ uniforms and service you. I went to one in Tanjong Pagar area picked the girl and was showed to a cubicle (bro's who have gone b4 to these joints know exactly what I am talking about) and there is no door except for a curtain, and u can hear all the moans and pleasure sound from all surrounding rooms. Anyway I was happily on my way to Nirvana when there was a commotion outside but I was too hot to even care. Next thing I know, someone opens the curtain, I was in the middle of having fun and instinctively said "ooi! KNN" and closed the curtain as a reaction. The next thing was a voice that went "Police open up!". I swear my dick never shrink so fast before - I think almost became a pussy instead. The Policeman was nice enough to say - put on your clothes and come out. I was shitting in my pants and quickly put on my clothes. The girl was scared shitless too. Anyway - went outside, the Police took down my details and all the other guys there details and told us to go and that they will contact us if needed. This is so far the most jialat episode in my life.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.