View Single Post
Old 24-01-2017, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: French 150 Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
You can try small joke with her to ease up then during the bed action u try I also try first visit only kiss no French subsequent visits got French
Tried Yao Yao (2831A), a 1.62m WL from Chongqing. She was a letdown for frenchers like me. She only gave lip-locking kiss, but without much GFE. Fucked her in the cowgal and missionary positions. Her so-called "beauty" was unable to cause me to cum. Finished off with a handjob by her.

Yao Yao told me to write in this forum to inform those who require frenching not to seek her! Whether Allanooi's claim that there is frenching in subsequent visits is true or not, I don't want to take the risk to find out.