View Single Post
Old 24-03-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopy13 View Post
Bro I feel you too. One of her favorite act was grinding her pussy on my tongue till she come. I had tongue and jaw cramp once.
Haha! My hand also cramped because she likes to straddle me while I am seated so I could use my right hand to reach behind her butt to rub her clitoris while sucking her left nipple and rubbing her right nipple with with my left hand.
She can't orgasm if I don't stimulate both her nipples and clitoris! - where to find an extra pair of hands?

I start to ignore her and she got angry and deleted me from her wechat contacts.
I don't really care because I feel that I was not enjoying the sex with her.
It is very important to have a good supply of FB so that you can cut them off if it is no longer enjoyable.

There was another MILF from wechat who don't do much foreplay and just like to cap me, then a quick BJ and jump right into intercourse.
I was like so disappointed after the first time with her.
Deleted and unfriend her after the first fuck!
I think I am a very jialat person....