View Single Post
Old 24-03-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Had lustvegas' Bale couple days ago:

Looks & Figure :
Average GND looks, not a head-turner. Boobs enhanced C, prob new and still felt quite hard, so i didn't dare to squeeze much.
Best part is her curvy and tight body, small waist + big ass combi. When she kneel on the bed, can appreciate that S-profile from her lower back down to her butt.

Painting and fingering allowed, but can sense she not very in the mood for it.

FJ :
As said earlier, she's an average looker only, but got that young fresh feel about her. Felt extra horny, so managed 2 x FJ in slightly less than an hour.
Nothing elaborate this time, missionary both shots (though her ass would be superb for doggy imho) ... just wanna fuck and make her squeal softly

Only negative is that between shots she appeared more interested in the movie on TV; sat up in bed with her back to me and just watched. Stopped only to check if i am ready for 2nd round, and then we went at it again.

Overall satisfying bonk, but not quite rtf stuff.