View Single Post
Old 24-03-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
You're welcome, no need to thanks

Recently a lot of lacking IQ questions by young member, i suspect our sg education system got error and people not using their brain to think and not street smart enough......haizz, I wonder how is the future of our dear Singapore under LHL, sad indeed.
5555 Extra Sprayer spotted!

Should have compulsory student exchange program with China before able to take N or O Level exams.
Throw the student there for 3 months confirm learn a thing or two about street smartness.

The typical PRC may not be as highly educated than an average Singaporean but the street smartness and situation analysis confirm higher due to the environment they live in.
Eg. To reach a destination the PRC will find different and shortest possible route.
Singaporean being Singaporean will be kiasi and use the tested and proven route instead of finding out for himself what alternatives are out there.

Jokes aside but Singapore system practice elitism and yes men culture.
It does not encourage individualism but collectivism.
If you are the odd man out you are look upon as an outcast.

Quote:
TonyCheong2's Dicktionary

*American Style Spender/Tipper:
A person/mongerer that disrupts the market/going price by overpaying for goods and services.

*Big Cannon Soldier:
A person/mongerer that is not what he described himself to be and often with an obnoxious attitude.

*Extra Sprayer:
A person/mongerer that performs a task repeatedly or seeks answer from as many different sources as possible due to kiasu/kiasi mentality.

*Fab 5:
A man's best friend in times of loneliness especially late at night.

*Korean Superstar:
A person/mongerer that boasts of his conquest of bedding females with minimal or no monetary outlay. In most times he likens his attractiveness similar to celebrities such as Andy Lau or Brad Pitt.

*Lazy Spoon Feeder:
A person/mongerer that comes on the internet to demand for quick answers whereby the info is actually readily available by researching online.

*WeChat Gambler:
A person/mongerer that likes to roll the dice and source for sex via social meda apps. Even though it has been statistically proven that the house will win 9/10 times!
*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 24-03-2017 at 05:34 PM.