View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kueiren View Post
Today (9 March 2017) Thursday.

At about 6.30pm I visited the place I know as Hotel Richmoore. The usual girls standing around were missing. I did notice a pile of women's footwear in an out of the way place.

Later I returned at about 9pm. It looked like some men were moving/reinstalling machines (I guess they are gambling machines). The girls were still missing.

I thought the girls being missing was strange. I've visited this place a few times at different hours and was surprised to find there were always girls there.

I asked a Malay man, (I think I've seen him before and I think he is a guard there). He said something like 'kena operasi'.
Hi, welcome to this thread. Pomrakthai (means: I love Thai) is my nick. Pom is one of those surviving old wolves that had been lurking around at this hell or paradise (whatever you may feel about) called ACE (Hotel Richmond was the original purpose of this building that was designed like service apartments with the 1st and Ground Floors designed to cater for shops selling electronic parts and components) Hotel Richmond never took off, and the electronic shops also died off, and all units were either sold off or rented out by individual owners to the "association" i.e. what we get into and bonk WL's are former apartments (in fact many were occupied by local Chinese families around 20 years ago) The adjacent New Peng Wah used to be very popular for hang flowers type of entertainment. Now, those activities are nothing to shout about.

Now, apart from catching chicken, those MIB are also keen to raid ACE due to illegal gambling machines at ground floor. It is a common scene when the alarm is raised that an impending raid is ON, those chicken will run helter-skelter for their lives leaving behind shoes scattered at the exit points.

ACE used to be China territory before being invaded by the Vietcongs. BTW, the coffee sold at ACE (Kim Wah Cafe?) became expensive and taste like shit now. God damned blood suckers

Welcome to ACE. Kipidap Kipidap
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE