View Single Post
Old 25-09-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynokia8910i View Post
Thanks bro, I will be visiting dai nam if I have time. Hopefully they are cheaper (but read that girls are very pretty)

Spent last night at bui vien, amazing place to people watch and have a beer. Saw loads of pullers on the street, some did not look more than 18. Jail bait alert.

Quite a few tranny, so please look carefully
If by "pullers" you are referring to the beer bar girls, the girls who work there are checked by the bars and unlikely to be underage. If you are worried you can always ask to check ID before proceeding.

Comparing prices, to ST a Bui Vien beer bar girl, you need to pay 1.5M + 5 drink "barfine" (~450k) = ~2M, whereas you paid the same price for a more chio girl with a 90 min massage +BJ. These seem to be the typical price for the tourist areas (Bui Vien for Westerners, and Little Tokyo for Japs). The only way to do cheaper is to goto the 'local' places (like NPK BJ massage bar) but IMO these gals are a lower caliber of looks.

FYI, management of Little Tokyo massage bar tell me they all refuse local clients if that matters to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
oh? My points got deducted again. Wow toxic thread.
I appreciated you info, not me who deduct your points. However, as long as psychotic stealth agents allowed to roam these threads, the toxicity of this thread will never be erased. We can close and open as many threads as you like, just a futile effort unless this guy's IP address blocked, and these guys are permanently banned.