View Single Post
Old 14-09-2016, 03:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 11
gongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up 【【PRC公主网】】Mint███real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing High Girlfriend feel█

young SYT masseuse with three years experience in a traditional massage parlor. She will ease away all your stress and fatigue with her expert hands. She may be young but her massage skills are excellent with real strength & skills and no pain. What you get is a real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing and extremely comfortable.What you get is a real therapeutic massage that is very relaxing and extremely comfortable.and she has excellent High Girlfriend feel
一位年轻漂亮的美女按摩师拥有三年传统按摩院的工作经验。她会缓解你所有的压力和疲劳。她也许很年轻,但她 的按摩技巧及拥有真正的按摩实力和技能,得到的是一个真正的按摩治疗,她按摩不痛是非常轻松,非常舒适!你 得到的是一个非常放松,非常舒适的按摩治疗。而且拥有很出色的女朋友感觉!

100% Real photo

Name/姓名 : Mint
Age/年龄 : 21
Height/身高 : 162cm
Boobs/胸围 :34B

Services provided
服务项目

~~~~Shower together/鸳鸯戏水~~~~
~~~~Authentic massage/正规按摩~~~~
~~~~Head & Face massage/头和脸部按摩~~~~
~~~~Boobs Massage/胸推~~~~
~~~~body Oil massage/油推~~~~
~~~~kneeling massage/跪背~~~~
~~~~Stepped massage/踩背~~~~
~~~~Prostate care /前列腺保养~~~~
~~~~Juage/抓根~~~~
~~~~99-style HDLY/99式海底捞月~~~~
~~~~69-Style Hand job/69式打飞机~~~~

No BBBJ & FJ service/没有口交和做爱服务

Damage

SGD110/60mins/Full body massage/2 handjobs
Location地点 : Central中部
Include room 包房

check out our All New website

MR form BRO yongcheng

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongcheng View Post
just finished a session with mint and this is my 2nd visit.

Looks: 9/10 Cute, young, head-turner. what else would you ask for?
Body: 9/10 Smooth skin that i like. thats a young body LOL
Boobs: 8/10 Should be a B. not too big, not too small. just nice
Massage: 8/10 Not piano massage. managed to crack a sound from my back when doing her back stepping.
Attitude: 10/10 Friendly, chatty and take note she is afraid when people dont talk or reply with 1-2words when she try to find a subject to talk
HJ: 8/10 slow and steady. dont rush you
GFE: 9/10 at least to me, feel like girlfriend. feels good being with her.
RTM: YES!

bros, do take note that because she wants to provide good svc to all and take the effort to help bath you guys before and after. her skin is feeling the effect and starting to peel. would help if some bros would not mind to shower alone. (:

Last edited by gongzhu100; 24-05-2017 at 04:49 AM.