View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 08:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: Korea Still sounded like a hypocrite

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Saabking, it looks like u didn't lose anything for not having a SBF buddy like this Korea fella ... So u wanna see what he said about u via his PM to me months ago? Bwahaha ... Actually it is not my style to reveal ppl PM to me before the public (which till now I have yet to do that) but to expose this hypocrite to the whole SBF community may justify me making an exception ...

On one hand he sang praises that his intel is reliable and the blah ... blah crap ... on the other, he despised him to the core just because of certain pussies and/or feeling guilty because he knows his hypocrite past is going to haunt him sooner or later ... What can u guys conclude? Tsk ... Tsk ... Bwahahaha ... Sometime I wonder if these are the sort that makes up the SBF community these days ...
pls expose my pm with u. i beg u pls. lol u basically know nuts what was happening. saab knows this very well and u r the one who sent pm to me first, which caught me in surprise lol. but think back nothing too surprise as this is your way to dig info and claimed the credit, omg!

the biggest joke is someone thought he knows alot by tying to dig from everywhere but he was used as a tool, not even need to feed him with the real info, I must say thank you to you again...wahahha

pls be smart not to be used as a tool and laugh by the WLs and OKTs behind your back, especailly in front of the customers lol tsk tsk

I'm honourable for u to make an exception. Guys, know what? he couln't fault me at all but to dig the last weapon trying to fight back. I hope he will not shoot back himself and suicide, lol

Last edited by korean; 06-03-2016 at 09:49 PM.