Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlet2013 View Post
Now I don’t wanna mock them for trying to earn more. It’s fine. It’s their job.

But , intruding into ones personal space via WhatsApp, trying to encourage one to session instead of clients reaching out to them , and in general have a demeaning attitude towards men who can’t pay premium prices is a huge turnoff.

I have stopped seeing this group of visiting dommes. I am only keen to see when I travel and only those mistresses who take an interest in giving session of a lifetime.

Last time I was traveling, the lady I saw made me describe and refine my fantasy N times. Just bcus she thought I see her rarely so I shd have a memorable session. And she charges 500 Usd an hour. She creates so much anticipation n interacts so well that it’s amazing.

Here I feel that I am checking boxes of activities . There is hardly any chance of building any connection unless u pay 1000s of dollars , ie see them again n again.

And Twitter posts r fake. The dominant n uncaring attitude shown there is totally opposite to the reality. Once u know them , all they r thinking about is more money, more followers , more marketing and all kinda complexes of age , money n what not. They are simply not dominant.

It’s best to see mistresses who r Super successful who don’t have to market themselves and are simply awesome.
There are carrot heads out there who are willing to get chopped, which is the reason why some of these dommes can have a complacent attitude. There are definitely dommes out there who are truly passionate about their work, but they are few.