View Single Post
Old 14-02-2017, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: The Art Of The Monger

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

By the way you may want to try staying in Ratchada (Huai Khwang) in your next Bangkok trip.
Environment and amenities more suitable for Asian cheongsters.
My HQ is always at Ratchada Soi 13. :uch with Thailand. Please use info atn.[/SIZE][/I][/B]
Tks for d advice. Yes, i did walk around huay kuan and d location is ideal because its near d mrt and also near to soi cowboy, and nana. Comfirm i will stay around huay kuan on my subsequent trip.

I was in huay kuan to reccee all d turkish bath joints around here. On avg the price hovers from 1700baht to 2500baht. Not much syt sighted among these turkish bath joints. So i can safely say that patpong jap pub street hv d most syt as compared to all other places.

Yes, i forgot to report that on my last trip 2.5 weeks ago, i book a freelancer for st along the street outside nana plaza, and i pd only 700 baht plus 300 baht for the room. Initially she quote me 1000bath but i bargain it down. She looks like in her late 20s or early 30s, from isaan, skin slightly dark, not short, hv a child. Quite friendly, face ok 6/10, cbj. I post this report to tell members about the pricing here. Generally i guess most gals may not agree with 700baht but i guess most gals will accept 1000bath to 1200baht for ST.