View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re-location advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post

My only concern is healthcare like bro TonyCheong mentioned. Being in Singapore I get to enjoy medical benefits.
Travel or health insurance will help a bit, and usually if you're employ by proper Thai company they do come with standard hospital coverage but subject to local hospital so don't expect Bangkok hospital kind of treatment.

And if really facing more serious or long term medical issue, will be better if you fly back to sg with just 2 hours flight and enrol in our govt medical care.........that's one main reason (beside HDB rental income) why I insist not to give up my sg citizenship.

Private hospital care still cheaper in Thailand, but if need govt subsidy kind of medical treatment just go back to sg will be the best.

BTW I set aside 1 million baht and tell my wife if anything happen to me, send me to CM hospital and use that million baht, if that fund near finish and I still not recover dun spend more money and just send me back to Singapore govt hospital or contact the sg embassy to help getting me back home 55555.