View Single Post
Old 03-10-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Re-location advice

My advice to all youngsters wanting to move to Bangkok and make a living teaching English! Don't get too INFATUATED with easy life, females and low cost of living in Bangkok. First of all, inflation is hitting Bangkok bigtime, cost of living has increased approximately 10 to 15 percent over 3 years! Also, when you have a Thai girlfriend, they expect to receive monthly stipend/salary of 20, 0000 to 30,000 bhat! If you don't pay, your relationship will not last!

Stay in Singapore and make as much money as possible and move here when you're rich and old! I would say at least 45 -50 years old! Don't make a hasty decision that you might regreted later!

So far, three of my American friends committed suicide due to financial reason and they didn't want to go back to America and work! Also, I know many Americans, Europeans and Australians that are having hard time in Bangkok because they don't have enough money. Moreover, many Americans are living Bangkok and moving to Angles City because Angles City if much cheaper to live and enjoy life in their twilight years!

Good luck.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!

Last edited by norice; 03-10-2016 at 10:21 PM.