View Single Post
Old 21-10-2016, 07:08 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Comm petain recce mission

FR on h22 r20

Looks: on closer look she seems about 40 - 50 years old, did not put on makeup otherwise im sure she can look better and younger. There are noticeable dark areas around her mouth but overall her face is still fair and smooth. V shape face shape. My impression of her is Lau chio and aged gracefully.

Body. Small boobs. Very nice and smooth bum. Soft and still firm enough. Only some tummy fats, slimmer then alot of geylang wls !. Well maintained. Can start to feel the flesh going soft.

Services.
Cat bath with sweet. I noticed no where to bath and got worried about smelly saliva smell, but i guess the sweet stop the smell. It is not healthy to eat so many sweets everyday. Suggest to her to stop cat bath as no where to bath anyway.

Bbbj + AR. Yes she did 3 rounds of this. It was enjoyable and nice. Her skills are there but i think the sweet interferes with the bbbj. Did not get those type of strong suction that can make a guy cum. Rather this was a like a pleasant warm up to the fj.

High marks for this part. AR is the licking type.

FJ. Hmm....she is tight enough i guess....but not tight enough for me to cum. Does not do lying doggy. FJ is solid with lots of funny sounds. After awhile she started asking if i want a HJ which i declined. Nothing much to say here, abit of a let down. Perhaps i was affected by her age.

Overall: Solid service but at the price of $50 im sorry to say that i still prefer geylang as the hygiene there is MUCH better and i can find equally good services from Younger $40~$50 thai. The old age of petain wls does affect me mentally and I guess petain is only suitable for those who have fetish for old aunties to bang.

Last edited by comm; 22-10-2016 at 10:26 AM.