Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2017, 04:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Just got back and this batch is quite wild I must say. Took a preop named Sin (?) and went upstairs. Highlight of the session was when I banged her standing doggy and she edged both of us slowly out to the corridor. She was moaning loudly in full view of others while I rammed her from behind.

Another LB in a red dress came up to us after finishing with her customer and allowed me to squeeze her tits till I came inside Sin's ass. This LB in red then helped me remove the condom and frenched me for a few seconds before telling me to take her the next time.

Could tell that Sin was quite jealous when she said if I wanted other ladies next time. Fuck yeah for sure. I wanna try as many as I can from this batch.
Any way to identify "Sin" bro Ceandy? I mean since her name is not clear. May be heading down tonight to have a try at this batch.