Old 06-12-2008, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 19
lowwol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cheonging Place in Abu Dhabi

i have not tried the gals at Al Ain palace nor the Blitz. because it was really not worth my taste and second, they are after the fucking ang mohs. it is not really worth it to try here.

i would advise u to head towards the Le Meridien hotel (just opposite the Al Ain Palace Hotel across the road). once u past the Le Meridien (hotel should be on your left), continue walking straight a little further (maybe another 60m), u will see a left lane. turn in to the left lane and there is a carpark. and a few small scale hotels. now this place is where the hookers hang out at night. mostly china gals. after 11pm. depends on your luck. just like Geylang, if the cops are around, u see no gals. try to get 'someone' here. trust me at least it is better to get than at Al Ain. as i have not tried the gals before, i cannot say anything of their service. but look wise, they are at least better than those gals at the Al Ain.

by the way, u know that u are on the correct direction after walking past Le Meridien a little further up is the cinema and mac donalds. the lane where u are supposed to turn left in to is between this cinema and le meridien hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoimaw View Post
bro. can advise on the rates at Al Ain and Blitz? I think I will try someone during the next trip.

Last edited by lowwol; 06-12-2008 at 02:48 PM. Reason: missed out the word 'not'