Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mitosblog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Went to this spa again yesterday and left without taking any girl. Not likely to return unless they overhaul the way they work, particularly the 2 'captains' who arrange for the girl viewing.

Girls - The girls there were excellent and that is the only plus point for this joint. The problem is that you do not really get to choose. Out of the about 20 girls working and maybe 10-15 available at any one time, the captain will take the liberty to bring 4-5 out for you to choose. And they like to keep some that are 'booked', presumably to earn a tip later. The girl on offer always appear to be the less desired one. Do get recommendation and go for specific girls and not get the girls forced on you by them. Quite dumb of the management. Should just let the roam around like Amansari, which is doing so well even if it is not as strategically located.

Facilities - very average. Jacuzzi is not even working yesterday. These are the bread and butter of a spa. Disappointing.

Food - pathetic. The most pathetic spread you ever get in a spa.

I feel that this spa will not survive long given its mismanagement and also the level of investment the management is putting into the spa. Too niao. Not likely to have many returning customer.
Visited the former Magic Spa on Feb 2014. That time they only have local CKT as their stocks and their service was considered average. Based on your posting it does not change much even with foreign ladies as their stocks. I have the same feeling with you last time with what you have experienced currently. With pathetic food and non working jacuzzi, I don't see why you should give them a return visit. I would rather visit a MP without food and jacuzzi and pay under RM200 for one shot service which I had done many times already. Not all service are good; but then I still consider it to be cheaper and more value for money.