Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
TwinPeak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1st Experience with a married lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickinloud View Post
Sorry guys...the internet have been really shitty here lately.

Anyway, Ana and I kept in touch. She called me from her office everyday.

1 day, her hubby is outstation again. She asked me to checked in to the hotel where she worked at. It was a resort hotel. I checked in, then later that night, she came to my room.
She was still in uniform. Which is sexy!!!
We cuddled in bed, kissed, hugged each other. I love touching her boobs as it is big and soft. I can't stop but keep on touching her boobs. I have always enjoyed kissing while caressing the breasts. I told her to sit by the side of the bed. So I could sit behind her and kiss her ad touch her boobs from behind.
We kept the curtains opened just for the excitement. I was staying on the ground floor and in front of my room is the garden with a small pool. While kissing and touching her, we occasionally looked outside and saw ppl walking by the garden.
Then I laid down while she suck me. And she sucked me good... Then, I laid her down, spread her legs and put my dick in her. As soon as I put my dick in her, she started to scream again. Which made me fucked her hard and fast. How I love screamers. Screamers made me stand longer. I fucked her and fucked her then suddenly she came and squirted all over me. I pulled my dick out to let all her water out. She was shaking and shivering and screaming.
Then once she was done, I did her doggy style. Spanking her ass an touching her boobs.
The we did missionary again. And again, I put my dick in her ass and finger her pussy at the same time. Few seconds later she came and squirt again.
Once done I put my dick in her again and fucked her hard and deep. She could not stand it no more that she actually pushed me.
Then I put my dick in her mouth. She sucked me while I was playing with her boobs. Few minutes later I came in her mouth again.
She went to the bathroom to wash up. Then came back to the bed and we cuddled.

That was the last time we did it.
Did anyone peep in from outside?