View Single Post
Old 18-02-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 16
cloudangel is one of the Best!cloudangel is one of the Best!cloudangel is one of the Best!
Re: Looking for Uber/Grab drivers or Driving instructor to Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuouz1983 View Post
Next, I just need to think about a quiet and safe place to complete the action. Since I do not want to appear in the news or YouTube on the next day. Based on the plan, TS already told me we could choose a heavy vehicle car park on the way back her home. At the beginning, I drove to an open-air carpark, which was a bit bright, and we saw a police officer going out when we entering the carpark. So we just made a U-turn and went out. Then I drove to another carpark without light. It was really dark, we cannot see anything other than some moving shadow. It was so scary, then we decide to find if any HDB multistory carpark nearby. Finally, we found one after driving round and round on the same road. I parked my car on the top floor. As we all known, HDB carpark was just 6 or 7-stories high. Thus, I was still a bit worried at the beginning; since I can see lots of home still got light on in the surrounding HDB blocks. She comforted me not to worry too much as long as we not under the light nobody will see us. Then she put her mac and bag at the back seat then sit next to me in the front. I was completely numbed at that time. I should join her at the back instead. Then she asked me how we should start. I was so nervous and my mind went blank. I totally forgot the hints TS told me. So I asked back the same question. (How stupid I was! I should just start to hug her and kiss her.) If I remember it correctly, she asked me to relax and she will help me, but I need to take off my pants first. Then I grab wipes and tissue paper from the back. I know it will be very messy, so I don’t want to dirty her hand. I adjusted my seat and lay down. I slowly took off my pants and underwear. It was not hard because since I was so nervous but already wet. She started to touch my cock and stroked softly and slowly. Her hand was so soft, I really like the way she did. It became hard within seconds. Then I was using my left hand to touch her boobs in the bra while watching her face, because I worried she may reject me. Luckily, she was not. Her boob was very soft with a small nipple. Then I moved her dress and bra from her shoulder to the side so that the left boob could exposed. I guess her size was C. I was so excited and I can feel my blood rushing to my head. I started to kiss her left boob softly and licked her small nipple, while she continued her hj. Then I asked a stupid question, “Can I kiss you?” She rejected me implicitly. “I may not feel comfortable.” Therefore, I only kissed her neck, ear and cheek, while my right hand started to touch her pussy. Again, she did not reject me. Since her skirt was very short while sit. I just pull up her skirt so that I can see her underwear.

Sorry guys. Got appointment, so I need to go. To be continued.

Very Naise! Look forward to reading the continuation