View Single Post
Old 19-12-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Managed to steal away to 1654A today and had An An.
Enjoyed my time with her. Not into AR, hence skip this part. The frenching, licking , teasing and copulation was simply enjoyable. Was extremely tempted to extend, if not for a prior appt.
I will definitely RTF.
Cheers.
Great to see that u enjoy An An's company like myself ... She is one of my fave WLs ... After the departure of Man Man and Zhen Mei (both from WH06) and Coco (WH15) as well as UK (1649), there aren't many left that makes me reach intense orgasmic ecstasy ...

My Personal FR Thread: