View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24342 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunninlingus View Post
L16H6or6a(up the stairs on the right)
Xiao yan, is that how you spell it?
Although she no English and me no mandarin, she is by far the best in all my fucks in geylang. Power BBbj, trimmed pussy, looks also damn nice. Can take it hard no probrem, very wet too.

I shall start after our shower cause nothing much in shower. Lie on my bed she came starting with cat bath with hands busy playing your balls. Slowly went down and started BBBj, sooo good that I had to change to 69(to buy myself time from cummin hehe). Cannot tahan I lie her on her back and painted her. After paint she blow again, buey Tahan Liao take out phone and translate to mandarin 'do I get another shot if I come' she say as long you do it within the hour she fine. Then I came in her mouth. Very explosive. Relex abit, both go shower wash my bro she wash her mouth. Then back to the cocksucking, cause just came it was flaccid-half-erected, she blow for good 10 minutes and my dick really wet. Pounded her in cowgirl reverse cowgirl the sidewinder doggy and came while on missionary.
Sad thing is she said she going back Chinese New Year I think. My visit was in somewhere early December. Anyone knows if she still here?
Xiao Yen has returned to China. At least you get to have a steamy bonk before her return!